Tuesday 1 January 2013

Book

 I started off by looking at the images i already had, i played around with the black and white aspect with only limited colour showing through. However upon feedback  i felt this image created an erie feel  the complete opposite of my intensions. I wanted a more playful unexpected route,to emphasise the playful aspect i feel i needed to show more colour. In picture 6 an image is cut out which then gave me the ideas to select single or multiple images  and be more selective with my images. Only taking out the elements that i liked. For instance the post box image shown below was a single image i duplicate a few times and change there angle. I got inspiration from an art piece in kingston where the post boxes are stacked in a similar way. For the rest i selected a single image or multiple images and played around with the shape or how they would be presented.










No comments:

Post a Comment